How to get free interview software
- Wamly offers small business free interview software that allows up to 30 interviews at no cost.
- Companies around the world are making use of one-way video interview software as it has been found to save as much as 80% of the time spent on traditional hiring.
- The free package gives the ability to appoint one admin, open one project and complete up to 30 one-way interviews through the software.
One-way interview provider Wamly offers small business free interview software that allows up to 30 interviews at no cost.
More and more companies around the world have started making use of one-way interview software as it has been found to save as much as 80% of the time spent on traditional interviews.
Also read: How to have faster online interviews
Furthermore, hiring panels and managers can review as many as 30 one-way video interviews in an hour – around the same time it would have taken to complete a traditional interview.
Wamly has five software packages, which one – the starter package – offers free interview software. The package includes:
- Ability to assign one person as administrator to run the interviews.
- One project allowance to build an interview guide in, and complete interviews.
- Up to 30 one-way interviews with candidates that can be completed through the project.
In short, that means the free interview software package includes one project, one user and 30 interviews.
What is one-way video interview software?
One-way video interview software, unlike Zoom or Skype, allows companies to send candidates a link to complete a recorded interview without the hiring panel being present.
The software prompts candidates questions to complete within a limited time. Once a candidate has completed the recorded interview, the company can comment, review and rate it in their own time before hiring the best candidate, or inviting shortlisted candidates for a final interview round.
To register for a free Wamly account, simply visit www.wamly.io.